Monday 10 August 2015

AS Monaco announce new manager!

In a stunning move, Dmitriy Rybolovyev has sacked Leonardo Jardim and appointed Rahul W as the new manager. While both were unavailable to comment, the new manager has some words to say in the press conference.



Q- What do you think about managing such a prestigious club?
A- I am proud to be a part of the AS Monaco family and with the support of the Chairman, I hope to bring trophies to this club. I have managed clubs of this stature before so this will not overawe me. Youth development will be the key policy of my regime here. Transfers will be imminent in order to reduce the average age of my squad.

Q- Coming to youth development, who do you think will play an important role this season for you?
A- Players like Stephan el Shaarawy, Anthony Martial, Ivan Cavaleiro, Laywin Kurzawa, Fabinho and Bernardo Silva will most definitely be the core of my project here and will stay for the future. There are other rising talents like Bakayoko, Nardi, Adama, Lopez, Pi etc. who will complement the core. We are NOT a selling club, this I can assure you.

Q- What about the veterans then?
A- Joao Moutinho will have a vital role in shaping the team. He will assume responsibility and leadership as the new captain of the team. Apart from him, Aymen Abdennour will also be the heart of the defence. I am looking to move on players like Toulon, Raggi and Carvalho, although it will depend. Is that all for the presser?

Q- Um, no, we have some mo-
A- Well, that is all. I have to visit my boys in the training ground. Au revoir!

And that is all for the press conference. We hope for a long and successful stay at AS Monaco. Allons Monaco!


No comments:

Post a Comment